The School Of Apostles and Prophets endeavors to make our courses and programs affordable and accessible to everyone. To remain excellent in all that we do and so that our students remain in maturity and accountability these guidelines have been put in place.
– All general donations to The School Of Apostles And Prophets are non-refundable.
– All payments must be finalized and completed in order to receive a certificate of completion.
– Tuition can be paid in full by contacting the SOAP NY Team for access to student accounts.
– It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that updated, valid payment/credit card information is on file with SOAP and that sufficient funds back their payment. Students who are delinquent on their payments may be kept out of class until the delinquency is satisfied.
– No applicants will be permitted to enter the school if the fees remain unpaid or if other payment options have not been negotiated with the Director Of School.
– If a student fails to complete payment of tuition or fees the following disciplinary action will be applied:Written Warning
Termination of Enrollment
Part-payments may be offered for some courses and programs — this depends on the specific course and/or program of study.
– Payment plans only apply to courses that are more than six weeks in duration, and will not applicable towards short courses, seminars, and classes.
– All Part-payments installments must be paid according to these guidelines:
1. The 1st installment must be paid before/during the orientation session of the course.
2. The 2nd installment must be paid by the sixth week and session of the course.
– If a student fails to complete their payment installment of tuition or fees the following disciplinary action will be applied:Written Warning
Termination of Enrollment
Refunds & Withdrawals
Refund – Policy:
– There are no credits or refunds for missed classes.
– Any short course less than 10 weeks in duration are non-refundable.
– Where a stream does not run, students have the opportunity to transfer to another stream, or withdraw and request a refund of course fees that have been paid.
– Students are required to apply in writing directly to the Director Of School for fee refunds.
– Where the student withdraws prior to the course commencing, the course fees will be refunded in full.
– The following percentages of tuition will be refunded in the event the student withdraws from a short course (lasting more than 10 weeks in duration) within two weeks:
Withdrawal during the first week of classes – 50%; Second week – 20% ; After the second week, all course fees are non-refundable.
– In the event that a student withdraws from a certificate program within the first core module, they may receive a prorated refund figured by calculating the remaining weeks of school minus a $250 Withdrawal Fee.
– Tuition is non-refundable after the first core module has transpired.
– Where a stream does not run, students have the opportunity to transfer to another stream, or withdraw and request a refund of course fees that have been paid
– All applications for refunds will be processed in 28 days from the day of application.
Financial Sponsorship (Equipping Sponsorship):
– All donations by a sponsor to SOAP that are not designated to a particular student, will be allocated to the student that the admissions committee has determined.
– In the event that a sponsorship is not redeemed by the particular student that the sponsor has specified, the sponsor has the following options to choose from:
1. Allow SOAP the right to sponsor another student of it’s choosing
2. Donate the sponsorship to the School for further use
3. A full refund